Tuesday, June 12, 2018

The first art marks of summer!

Whenever I am about to paint someone else's wall, I swear my heartbeat sounds like my parents footsteps running down the hall. It was a big deal when I was little and took it upon myself to draw directly onto the furniture or the door or the drywall...

But now, I am so gratefully inspired by my friend Peter, TheYogaWarrior, yoga master at his own studio @13950 100th Place, Palmetto Bay, FL, and at Five Sisters, among other places!  He commissioned me to do something, "anything", with the existing hoop backboard in his waiting courtyard. It is the first couple days of official summer, and I am doing what I love best!

Taking a plane white surface...
and making a mark on it.
My first summer project! Done in spite of the rains. Thank you Yoga Peter @ theyogawarrior.org



No comments:

Post a Comment