Tuesday, October 9, 2018

I Need Help

I am feeling homesick for life back up north. It could be the seasons, the family, the love of the woods... all the things lacking in Miami. Now that I have been here 8 years, the adventure has worn thin, and I need help coming up with what I do love about it here.
Gratitude lists have always been a way of shifting the blues to a more cheery mood. I am proposing to paint or draw at least 100 things I love about living in Florida. #100favfloridathings (I could have put "Miami" instead of "Florida"... but that seems too limiting right now).
Please help me with ideas of what to be grateful for.
#1 The dramatic Florida skies. I think they get their power from not having to compete with a horizon, and from having the ocean and bay waters reflect colors back and forth.
Acrylic on paper 12 x 9 inches. $280. Paypal, check or credit accepted via Square

No comments:

Post a Comment