Monday, October 8, 2018

New paintings on throw pillows (and more)!

I have been posting my art for public licensing on Fine Art America for a dozen years now. My Sketches traveling in the South of France are there and are a hit for notecards. Prints of my Empty Nest Series always sell well, but think of a pillow now....(couldn't you just snuggle up to that one?). You can find my Month of Sundae Ice cream series on there as well for fun posters to brighten any room. Last night I uploaded some newer work. Check out my newest road trip paintings and how cool they look on totebags, notecards, shower curtains and even throw pillows!
Also the roads are fun images to put on a $20 Iphone case... just don't text and drive on the highway!

Here is a sample idea and possibility for unique holiday gifting. I got my son's each a printed pillow two Christmas holidays ago, and they are of great quality and still holding up really fine, even competing with a cat and a nomadic lifestyle!

1 - 12 of 12 throw pillows for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment