Friday, May 21, 2010

Divorce document #14

It's time for a fresh start. So many of us are facing trials and deaths, whether of dreams or reality, and in those conflicts there are tiny openings for new beginings. All in all I am more blessed than cursed. I am so grateful for my friends and family and for paint.
Wouldn't it be something if I never complained again? What would I paint!? Ha! There's a thought to ponder.


Tonight is the opening in Denver at the Abecedarian Gallery. I won't be able to make it... but I hope someone goes.

2 comments:

  1. Your artwork is truly inspirational. I really appreciate the fact that someone can channel such passion through art. I can easily see these emotions in your work and I find them absolutely beautiful. Good luck with all of you endeavors and thank you for sharing your inspiring art with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Your words are very encouraging and appreciated in this challenging time!

    ReplyDelete