Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Promises

SOLD
As I've been traveling, meditating, and spinning the yarn, I've processed the idea that 40 pages of divorce document equals a change in life, a change in attitude, a change in everything. Forty is a spiritual number. So I am continuing the divorce document series until I make 40 paintings... here is #16.
Acrylic and collage on foam core- 5 x 5 inches... In addition to fresh flowers, the divorce documents, and a snail, I've painted the woven purse and espadrilles I purchase from markets in Rousillon and Apt.
I came back so much happier and empowered that I hope this is what marks the next stage of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... what a good idea. I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. I'm sending you as many supportive "vibes" as I can.

    ReplyDelete