Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lick for the third time

With incredibly perfect ice cream flavors... lime, vanilla, lavender... you should hurry to Hudson's Ice cream store on Warren. Christopher and Michael have about a week or two left of being open. It's such an awesome place. And I am not just saying this because 8 of my paintings are hanging there. This is the third year in a row they have invited me to hang my work in their windows over the annual Columbus weekend's Artwalk. I put in one rooster because they love chickens, and one cow (Udderly Delish) because it's an homage to the source of ice cream, and the other paintings follow the course of designing a sundae, from the cones at rest to the toppings to the empty dish (After Glow).
Posters of my Month of Sundaes are available for $20 and the individual 8 x 10 x 2 inch paintings for $200

No comments:

Post a Comment