Thursday, February 11, 2010

Auction bird picture

SOLD- thank you!
In support of a very great place, the Mill Street Loft, I have donated this mixed media picture for a juried silent auction. The paper was created by painting with dyed pulp and the birds were silk-screened onto maps and glued into the wet paper before the ferns were painted in.
The auction is on the internet for now, and then ends at the Poughkeepsie Grandview March 4th at 5:30pm. This is the Mill Street Loft's 30th anniversary! Please consider supporting them buy bidding on my picture. All the money will go to help kids make art. The bidding can take place online anytime until midnight the 3rd of March and then will resume at the event at 5:30 pm the 4th. AUCTION LINK

1 comment:

  1. This piece is one of my favorites out of the show, I can't wait to see it in person! My painting "Zig" is actually next to yours on the web site :)

    ReplyDelete