Saturday, March 19, 2016

Faith and an art show

The show at the Miami Dade library is open today from 10-6. I am amazed at the amount of enthusiasm I have been getting. Everybody relates to it. We all know somebody who is struggling, dying, or we have seen lives cut too short, dashing our hopes and dreams. Dealing with the sense of loss, it is easy to loose the big picture as well. We are all mortal. Our spirits may transcend our containers and transform into another form as both science and spiritual studies have witnessed. But truly!!!! it is all a great Mystery. Having the experiences first hand at being at the bedside of dying friends, (and the bedside of my grandpapa), I have faith in the spirit, in the power of love and in the God of creation. I am honored to try to use my art to express this.

No comments:

Post a Comment