Friday, January 10, 2020

Follower's Offer

Since 2006 I have been blogging, but not as consistently as when I wanted to paint and sell a painting each day. Somewhere in the middle years I got busy, moved, got a full time teaching job, and lost the discipline of checking in. Now I am back at the writers desk, honing my vocabulary and dreaming of essays that turn heads and guide people to find art that delights and surprises them.

You, my followers, also must have gotten busy, taken full-time jobs, moved on to other apps and even (in hushed tones) died on me. 😞

Today, checking my stats I see that there is only a dozen of you that still check in and I'm so very humbly grateful. Surely it is time to give you some gratitude!!!
Let me know how I can send you a small gift, such as an unframed painting from my morning walks. For every follower/subscriber, I will send a small painting right now in gratitude for your support. It means a lot to me. Just go to my profile link and see where you can email me your address.

🎁

In the year ahead I plan on writing more regularly, unveiling new directions of thought, sharing some lessons and peeks into my families art history. I hope to keep you curious.


No comments:

Post a Comment