Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Reminder of gift offer

If you sign up with your email to follow my blog by the end of the month, I will mail you a piece of art from my flat files!
Just add your email address to the window at the top of the right side bar, and press "submit". You will get a verifying window that makes you click to prove you are not a robot, and once you do that, you will soon after receive an email to verify your subscription. Then email me your address so I can send you your the packet.
Tillystudio@aol.com
It's a blatant ploy on my part to build up followers among friends as I embark on a year of writing intentionally. I plan to post issues of history and finding your voice in the story. I want to share tips for art lessons and crafty ideas that can be done at home or in a classroom.  And I will continue to point out the art in our communities. By subscribing to me, you will participate in keeping me accountable. If the art and stories inspire you, I hope you let me know and don't hesitate to pass it forward.
I believe that the arts can make a difference in shifting the world view to a more positive and inclusive place. It's my small activist act... trying to make the world slightly more hopeful, positive and beautiful.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment