Friday, January 17, 2020

Opening of "Depicting Our Town" at SHS

Tomorrow, January 18th, will be the opening of a juried group show I am proud to be part of.

Since returning to the area after years away, I feel very nostalgic about my hometown. It feels like home and so I have painted nests on the front porches of my favorite buildings on Main street.
A fancy public reception will be held on Saturday January 18th from 5 to 7pm There will be cash prizes announced at the event. In addition, guests who attend the reception will be invited to select their favorite work of art which will receive the "SHS Crowd Pleaser" award. (hint hint)
Gallery SHS is located at 18 Main Street, Route 41, Sharon, CT www.sharonhist.org
The show is open Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 12 to 4 and Saturdays from 10am to 2pm

No comments:

Post a Comment