Monday, January 16, 2012

Go fly a Kite

#kite #volvo #creativity All attention rose to the skies and those transparent forces that move us like kites, or goals and status.
This painting is about my volvo station wagon that had wings and took me and my kids in style through our days of commitments and excellence.





The individual dual string ballet kite choreography contest took place this weekend on Treasure Island beach right near where I was visiting my son. He loves flying kites and is quite natural at it. Most of the contestants were old aged and many, interestingly enough, were from New Jersey. They danced on the ground as they jerked on the strings and created arabesque dance moves in the skies. It was fascinating to watch. I don't know if I can paint it. The closest I could come to it was my old volvo painting from 2009. (9 x 9 inch panel)

No comments:

Post a Comment