Monday, January 2, 2012

Tools and plans for the new year

When I look as though I am just lazing on the couch with a book- rest assured, I am gathering the tools to make a small difference, muster up a minor improvement, or manage a repair to my life and dreams. I'm addicted to self-help books.... anything from a spiritual expansion to the perfect sauce to descriptive brush work. I can learn it all. When I make my list of goals for 2012, I have four pillars of improvement. One pillar is for health, the other for finances, the third is for relationships, and the fourth is for peace of mind. I can stand improvement in each of those areas. More to come on that...
Over the past few days I have touched up an old painting by giving it an aged patina. Even though its about looking ahead, it merited some warmth, or so I thought.
6 x 9 inches paint on wood panel

No comments:

Post a Comment